New blog, first post!

Happy 2011 everyone! Hello to everyone who is reading this! I'm starting a new blog (leaving my old Xanga one to rot), dedicated to whatever I'll want to talk about. As stated in my blog description, it'll range from Anime to TV talks, gadget talks to desk organisation, and of course, music and everyday experience. I'll appreciate those of you who follows the blog, or solely just taking time to read my ramblings.

I'm still on my way to configuring my blog, to ensure that everyone (including me) has the best experience. That's a lot of big talk from a guy who has little blogging experience on a new blog, but it won't hurt. I intend for this blog to be a photo blog, with talks.

If you're interested in the blog, be sure to keep yourself updated!

P.s. If anyone knows of any interesting blog, be sure to introduce me to them!

God bless,

Neo0031

No comments: